Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Comix

Hello e-learners,
It has been awhile since my last blog as I have been busy applying the skills I have learnt and trying out new tools. I have been designing a learning experience and I wanted to add a little something when I remembered Wendy showing us how to make comics on line. Perfect, I thought, just what I needed. So, very simply, by visiting the Make Beliefs Comix site I created my first two custom comics.

These comics are for an introductory class on algebra.
The beauty of these comics is that they can say whatever you need them to and they are simple to make.
Students could also use these comics to present a short piece of work, or to introduce a piece of work, your limit is your imagination for the number of ways in which this tool could be used.
You also have the option of emailing the comic you make to a friend, what a novel way to send a message or even a birthday wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment