Friday, September 18, 2009

Has my latest purchase been outdated before I receive it?

While I am still awaiting the arrival of my digital pen, I have just read about a PhonePoint Pen in this article by The Brisbane Times.

This seems a great idea, however, I would like to see the technology developed in pen form as well. The reason being is that some phones are just too expensive to go waving around in the air, and air writing increases the chances of dropping, or throwing, the phone. A pen form on the other hand is easier to hold, won't leak in your pocket and gives, I believe, better writing control to the user.

I look forward to accelerometers being developed to the point where they can depict the finer movements of writing and save my four finger typing woes.

No comments:

Post a Comment