Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Interactive PowerPoints

I finally got the impetus to make a powerpoint with animations and buttons as I decided that I needed one for my first (and second) lesson I was too deliver. I am so glad I did as my mentor teacher was impressed with the way that "the PowerPoint had all of the students engaged", sounds a bit like Oliver and Keirsley and Schneiderman at work there!

Here is the link for my PowerPoint - don't be disappointed it is for maths after all! and I only had time to put in one button. I did want buttons for each number under the nets but I didn't have the time and I justified my decision not to have all the numbers with linked buttons by keeping the link as a special surprise.

However now that the lessons are over with, I have a resource that I can play with and improve at my leisure (when I get some).



No comments:

Post a Comment