Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picnik


Here is a picture of my wonderful children that I put together using picnik. I was going to put up my photo too, but it was taking too long to edit...

I think that picnik is a great tool for Keirsley & Schneiderman's engagement theory as the students can certainly create with picnik and their creations can be uploaded for others to see either onto blogs, wiki's or slideshare. The students could use picnik to do cover pages quickly and easily for various projects and for the more advanced students, or those with time to fiddle, there are many professional tools and fun tools. The collage feature would be great for showing the various stages involved in bringing projects to fruition and, the images created could also be added to movies or podcasts and so on. A great tool although the only draw back is having to pay for some of the more advanced features.


No comments:

Post a Comment